RD Public School, Betul, Madhya Pradesh
"The best part I can say is that is the support team, whatever problems we convey, everything is solved satisfactorily within the given time, sometimes it may take time but they handle it really nicely. Divya from the support team is really more like my friend now, so the team is quite friendly. I tell her about each problem which is related to the software and gets it solved as fast as possible."
About Institute :
RD public school is a rapidly growing senior secondary school with over 5,000 students, 350+ staff and are in the process of adding more to the strength to boost their quality of education. The school offers education from Nursery to Class XII (CBSE).
Problems Faced before using MyClassCampus :
- Since 4 months we have been using MyClassCampus. Before mycc, in the past we have used 3 erps applications.
- Our exp using all those 3 erps was not good enough since we wanted a dynamic software. We wanted something which was easy to use, easy to operate, easy to handle, because this is quite important i would say in a software, if any software which is flexible enough like mycc, it gets a strong point then and there.
- As per today's need , if any software is not as per the customer's needs, it becomes very hard for that software to survive in the market.
- Suppose we have 100 ppl working in the same software , everybody has their own way of working, way of learning, way of using, in this case dynamic software only survives, hence we had to change our software and opted for MyClassCampus which is so far the best software we have seen in the market to be very honest.
After implementing MyClassCampus :
- I’d say I have experience using many erps in the market. I’ve been working on the erp applications for 3 years now and in those 3 years, i’ve changed 3 applications but now it seems like i have found my destination finally, coz i think this is the best software i could find, so i am not switching the software ever.
- We have 5000+ students, nearly 350 staff, and everything is managed now, very nicely through MyClassCampus.
- Result module is quite a nice feature in MyClassCampus, but one thing i want to tell the team is please add the UI panel for remarks individually, it would be a great help i would say :)
- From Students admissions to their exit, all the features are equally helpful to us right now.