Anand Niketan School, Mehsana
"Today during the PTM, parents were very happy sharing about receiving homework, circulars, event photos and now even results perfectly"
About Institute :
Anand Niketan, Mehsana branch have a growing enrollment of 1300 students and offer education from 1 to Grade 12.
Problems Faced before using MyClassCampus :
Mitesh sir shared “We were using traditional method of using SMS, Texts and Whatsapp to communicate with parents. We created whatsapp group class wise. To pass the circulars, we used to get hard copies printed and used to distribute it. The main problem was not knowing if parents are receiving the information or not. There was no timely communication and was an operational nightmare. Then is when we knew that we needed some Institute Management System”
After implementing MyClassCampus :
He was happy to tell us that, “Initially we acquired MyClassCampus School Erp only to communicate with parents. But after using it we realized there was so much more to it. There are so many modules and now we do all the following using MyClassCampus :
- We take attendance and notify parents immediately.
- We send daily homework.
- Class teachers can send circulars via ‘Send Note’ option.
- We publish photos of our schools’ events through ‘Gallery’ in MYCC mobile app.
- So far we also have published online results via ‘Exam Planner and Scheduler’ and ‘Result’ modules. This way parents don’t have to wait up for hard copies of result and can get results online itself.
- We have also opted for Add-on feature which is ‘Transportation’ module, which is Live GPS for our school vehicles. Parents can see live location of bus on mobile app.
- We would not just stop with this, we are also planning to use ‘Fees management’ and ‘Timetable’ modules in near future of this Institute Management System.”
Further he highlighted that “We are really happy with MyClassCampus, School Erp. It is 99.9% error free. Parents love this facility that we provide. We are so happy that we chose MyClassCampus to digitize our school”