Please read the guidelines before filling up your online application form
Instructions To Applicant
- Read the prospectus carefully before filling up the application form.
- A valid Mobile Number of the student for verification OTP.
- Application fee of Rs.200/- is to be paid for online application. Fee can be paid using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI / Paytm Wallet
- Wrong/False entry of any credentials of the application will attract rejection of the application
- Upload passport size photo and signature of the applicant.
- After Submission of the form download the copy which has to be submitted at the time of admission.
Please read the guidelines before filling up your online Registration form
The College reserves the right to revise, amend, update, or delete any part of the Bulletin without giving any prior notice. Any change made shall be updated on the online admission portal.
Applicants are responsible for regular check of the portal for any updates
For each stream a separate form needs to be submitted.
One candidate can apply once only.
Note: The online application will be treated as incomplete on the following points.
1. Payment process not completed
ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS HAVE TO BE PRODUCED FOR VERIFICATION AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION.
IMPORTANT! The email ID and mobile number used for registration must belong to the applicant. The email address and mobile number must be valid and functional. Communications shall be sent only to the registered email address or mobile number.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
There is no provision for cancelling submitted application and as such no refund for cancellation request.
Terms and Conditions
- For online payments, it is important for candidates to note the transaction Id for future reference..
- Application charges Rs. 300 will be charged by Institute from the students.
- Submission of application and payment of application fee does not make the candidate eligible for the Courses. Candidates are advised to carefully read the eligibility criteria in Admission notification and Information Brochure before applying.
- Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the Academic Branch.
Help Line Details
For Help Contact Between
10:00 A.M. To 5:00 P.M.
(Monday to Saturday)
Phone No. : +91-96787-76095 / 9954346599 / 9957013470
Mail us at [email protected]