- After filling up the registration form the candidates can come directly to the college from 23rd July, 2022 with all the original documents for admission. Please note that admission will be given on first come first serve basis from 23rd July 2022 till the filling up available seats (from 11.00 am to 3.00 pm)
Fee Structure various courses**
For APL Category
Morning Non-Honours: Rs. 5330/-
Morning Honours: Rs. 5550/-
Day Honours: Rs. 5550/-
For BPL Category
Morning Non-Honours: Rs. 650/-
Morning Honours: Rs. 650/-
Day Honours: Rs. 650/-
(** Necessary modifications to the above fee structure may take place if warranted by Govt. directions on a later date.)
DHE UNIQUE ID CREAT LINK
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission into B.Com 1st Semester (Day & Morning Shift) for the session 2022-23.
- The admission form will be issued through online mode only. No physical form will be available in the college.
- Registration and Form Submission- From 22/07/2022 till midnight of 24/07/2022.
- The aspiring students will have to register and submit the Admission Form through Online only by visiting the college website www.dhskcommercecollege.edu.in. The students will have to pay an amount of Rs. 200/- through online at the time of registration.
- The students are directed to keep proper record of Login ID and Password as it will be required for all future correspondence.
Instructions To Applicant
- A valid Mobile Number of the student for verification OTP.
- Wrong/False entry of any credentials of the application will attract rejection of the application
- Upload passport size photo and signature of the applicant without which the application will be summarily rejected.
- Upload recent Marksheet and Pass Certificate.
- Upload Admit Card of the last examination.
- Upload Caste Certificate (OBC/MOBC/ST/SC) if applicable
- Upload front page of Bank Pass Book.
- A printed copy of the online application form has to be submitted at the time of admission.
STUDENTS WHO ARE INTERESTED TO TAKE ADMISSION IN TO B.COM. 1ST SEMESTER CLASSES FOR THE SESSION 2022-2023 AND SEEKING ADMISSION UNDER THE STATE GOVERNMENT “SCHEME FEE WAIVER OF ADMISSION FEES, TUTION FEES ETC.” WHO’S PARENTS ANNUAL INCOME IS LESS THAN RS. 2.00 LAKH PER ANNUM FROM ALL SOURCES WILL HAVE TO SUBMIT INCOME CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY THE LOCAL REVENUE CIRCLE OFFICER ONLY ALONG WITH 2(TWO) POSTCARD SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS OF PLANTED TREE, ORIGINAL MARKSHEET & PASS CERTIFICATE AND A DECLARATION FROM THE STUDENTS THAT NEITHER OF THE PARENTS (FATHER OR MOTHER) IS AN EMPLOYEE OF STATE/ CENTRAL GOVERNMENT/SEMI GOVERNMENT OR ITS UNDERTAKING ON THE SCHEDULED DATE MENTIONED BELOW (DECLARATION FORM TO BE DOWNLOADED FROM THE COLLEGE WEBSITE).
FURTHER TO AVAIL FUTURE BENEFITS THEY HAVE TO NURTURE THE PLANT AND WHILE SEEKING ADMISSION IN THE SECOND / THIRD YEAR SHALL GIVE THE PHOTOGRAPS OF THE SAME TREE.
NO REQUEST WILL BE ENTERTAINED REGARDING FREE ADMISSION AFTER THE END OF THE ADMISSION PROCESS.
Help Line Details
0373 - 2321653
For Help Contact Between
11:00 A.M. To 5:00 P.M.
(Monday to Friday)